The little holiday house in Ghent is ideal for a short or long stay and has a perfect location to visit the city of Ghent with medieval buildings, canals and a host of tourist and cultural attractions.
This little house proves the passion and love to renovate old rundown houses with respecting the historical character. The core of the house starts in the 16th century with a trail of the following centuries. Situated in the old city centre of Gent, near Prinsenhof, birth place of Charles V and in the shadow of Castle of the Counts.
Individual house with private entrance, kitchen – dining area, living room, sleeping room with bathroom. Entrance with access to medieval wine cellar which can be used as bicycle shed. Fitted kitchen with gas cooker, oven, microwave, dishwasher, iron and ironing board. Toilet and utility room. Living room with television, internet connection, music installation and with small terrace. Bedroom with double bed and bathroom with shower and toilet. Possibility for extra bed.
- The house can be rented by weekend, midweek, week or month.
- Included: Wi-Fi, energy (water,electricity and gas), bed and bath linen (1x/week)
- Private parking possible only after seperate reservation.
- Cleaning service possible.
- Pets are welcome without extra cost. However, should not be left alone in the house.