B&B Ghent “Abrahams Prinsenhof” is located an interesting and quiet area, right in the historical heart of medieval Ghent. Just two minutes walk from the Castle of the Counts, Patershol and the Graslei. Private parking is available, just in front of the holiday house.
Hostess Myriame Dolders – art historian and former professional guide – would love to welcome you to stay in her beautifully recently restored 18th-century Bed & Breakfast in Gent.
In the B&B there are three bed and breakfast rooms. Each room is self contained. Adjacent to the B&B there is a holiday lodge: the “Abrahams huis”, a lovely self catering little house for 2-4 persons.
In the B&B you will enjoy the acclaimed and delicious breakfast with homemade bread, homemade fruit jam and tasty local and natural products, served in your room.
The B&B is not only well located for visiting the historical and contemporary Ghent, but also Brussels, Antwerp, Bruges and the Belgian coast are in a radius of less than 60km. An ideal base for discovering Flanders, Brussels and Belgium.
B&B Ghent – What our guests say about Abrahams Prinsenhof:
I stayed three nights at this B&B and was delighted with it. Myriame and her labrador Henry made me feel very welcome, including, on my arrival, giving me a map and recommendations on things to see/do. The breakfasts were very tasty and freshly made. And I loved the arty decor – which brings out of the character of this lovely old building in an historic part of Ghent. Another big plus is that it is in easy walking distance of all the main sights.
Kay216 – 8 August 2017 – Tripadvisor
“This has got to be one of the most perfect places in the world i have ever stayed. If you like true history, feeling and soul with a hostess that cannot welcome you enough to her home and her city, then this is for you. My friend and i have been cycling through Holland and Belgium for the last 3 weeks. And found this by pure chance and during the wonderful Ghent Festival. Myriames breakfasts are beautifully handmade and plentiful and the loft room with its little terrace overlooking the rooftops is gorgeous. You will feel the warmth of Myriame and Henry ( her gorgeous black lab ) the moment you walk through the door. And the soul and history of the house will envelope you.”
10 reasons to stay in a B&B Ghent.
- In Ghent your B&B host knows the best places to eat, drink and visit locally so they will be happy to make recommendations.
- In a Bed and Breakfast in Ghent you are a guest of the host family. You will not find a welcome or hospitality better than in a B&B.
- Bed and Breakfasts in Gent are a great option for solo travellers. B&B’s are secure. Your hosts know your name. You can let them know where you are going. And what time you will be back for piece of mind while you travel alone.
- B&B’s in Gent are a great place to meet new people and fellow travellers.
- B&B’s in Gent offer great value all year round.
- B&B hosts in Ghent go above and beyond the call of duty, if you have a flat tyre, you need a doctor or you forgot something at home that you cannot miss during your holiday, ask your B&B host who would be delighted to help.
- If you like a quiet and restful stay in Gent, choose B&B Abrahams Prinsenhof where you will get a good nights sleep without listening to pub or club noise that often disturbs your rest in hotels. In Ghent at Bed & Breakfast Abrahams Prinsenhof you will have a peaceful stay within a few hundred meters walking distance of the city centre
- Staying in a Bed&Breakfast in Ghent gives visitors a sense of how the local people live, their daily activities and how they interact.
- B&B are often more friendly for holidays with dog or pet.
- In Gent B&B prices are up to 30% cheaper compared to hotel stays in the same comfort class.
- Bed & Breakfasts will arrange for flexible check-in & check-out times when contacted in advance
This page – B&B Ghent; Bed Breakfast Ghent – is adapted on 11/11/2015.