Hostess Myriame Dolders would love to welcome you to stay in her beautifully restored 18th-century B&B. There are three bed and breakfast rooms and a lovely self catering little house, both located just two minutes walk from the Castle of the Counts. It is an interesting and quiet area, right in the historical heart of central Ghent.
Each room is self contained. Enjoy the acclaimed and delicious breakfast with homemade bread, homemade fruit jam and tasty local and natural products, served in your room.
This B&B is not only well located for visiting the historical and contemporary Ghent, but also Brussels, Antwerp, Bruges and the Belgian coast are in a radius of less than 60km. An ideal base for discovering Flanders, Brussels and Belgium.
10 reasons to stay in a B&B in Gent.
- In Gent your B&B host knows the best places to eat, drink and visit locally so they will be happy to make recommendations.
- In a Bed and Breakfast in Ghent you are not just a room number, you are a guest of the host family. You will not find a welcome or hospitality better than in a B&B.
- Bed and Breakfasts in Gent are a great option for solo travellers. B&B’s are secure. Your hosts know your name and you can let them know where you are going and what time you will be back for piece of mind while you travel alone.
- B&B’s in Gent are a great place to meet new people and fellow travellers.
- B&B’s in Gent offer great value all year round.
- B&B hosts in Ghent go above and beyond the call of duty, if you have a flat tyre, you need a doctor or you forgot something at home that you cannot miss during your holiday, ask your B&B host who would be delighted to help.
- If you like a quiet and restful stay in Ghent, choose B&B Abrahams Prinsenhof where you will get a good nights sleep without listening to pub or club noise that often disturbs your rest in hotels. In Ghent at Bed &Breakfast Abrahams Prinsenhof you will have a peaceful stay within a few hundred meters walking distance of the city centre
- Staying in a B&B in Ghent gives visitors a sense of how the local people live, their daily activities and how they interact.
- In Gent B&B prices are up to 30% cheaper compared to hotel stays in the same comfort class.
- Bed and Breakfasts will arrange for flexible check-in & check-out times when contacted in advance